Saturday, November 17, 2012

All Tied Up

I guess I'll start things off with a pre race story, the team went to the mall on thursday night cause the girls wanted to go shopping. All in all had a great time, bought a fancy vest and sweater, solid trip to the mall. Now what made it fun was the time I spent with BT, him and I have the same ideas in malls, get in, get what ya need, get out. From my understanding this is how must men operate in malls, unless they have one of those girlfriends to worry about. And just my luck, my shopping buddy BT has one of those girlfriends. So we found ourselves in a jewellery store for days trying to find(hopefully she doesn't read this) earrings that dont make peoples ears black. Needless to say after about hours of looking at earrings and flirting with the lady helping us and calling his girlfriends friends we finally buy the pair that I picked out after being in the store for 5 minutes.

Once I had picked out the earrings I thought he should buy her I went over to the wedding rings and started checking em out, figured eventually I'd need to do this, so starting looking at ones I'd like.

This brought me to thinking about the famous AD 4 YEAR PLAN.

Year 1: find a girl
Year 2: date the girl
Year 3: move in with the girl
Year 4: Marry the girl.

Anyways, week off is coming to an end, gotta start being fit and stuff. All the little things are going to matter this time around.

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment