Sunday, May 27, 2012

Switching Things Up A Bit Here.

I asked a person very dear to my heart to help us switch it up, his humor maybe not be as dry as ours, and he seems to be excited and serious all the time, it's a good mix. So here from the front lines I give you all a taste of AD.

To all those Russians out there!!! Its a beautiful day out here and Antigonish NS, going for a run right after this post. I recently just injured my foot and only been putting in a few runs because a bone in my foot is really messed up, but that can't hold me back for to long and THAT TIME IS NOW!!! As you all know it is summer time and every student needs one of this summer jobs and so i chose for the second summer in a row, TREE PLANTING! I get to walk over 12km a day and as soon as I'm able to run everyday ill be putting in so much mileage and become so sore, that gets me so excited. but no matter how many trees I plant it does not make up for the team runs that i really miss, not havin the full team around is kinda killing me, i miss the boys and can't wait to get some runs in when school starts up again, the hole in my heart will be full once again.

He didn't give me anything to end with... I'm going to havta make one up...

The message he sent me with this post in it ended with 2 words, i think they might suit here...

YOU'RE HOT.
rj and AD

No comments:

Post a Comment