Thursday, May 24, 2012

JORTS

For the past 3 weeks now, it seems as if it is the middle of july, the weather is extraordinary warm for this time of the year. And no I'm not just gunna talk about the weather for 10 minutes of your time, it'll get better. Come on, I'm not 60 years old, I don't sit around and talk about the wonderful or awful weather we  are experiencing. You ever notice that though? When I was away at school my grandparents would call me to catch up and stuff, but the first question asked was always, "so whats the weather like?".  I mean sure the weather is clearly different from where I am and where they are, but still. But weather seems to the elderly happy, I'm not gunna argue though, I'm sure someday that will be me.

What I'm trying to get at here is, it's been hot! really hot! (And sunny) Extremely sunny, have already started half of the beach bod. Because the beach body has 2 parts. The tan and the bod. Both parts are equally important and over the past couple days I have been working on tan part of my beach bod. Only problem is I'm part ginger. So tanning doesn't work out well for me,  turn red and orange and get all these weird freckles... Its slightly disgusting. I keep telling my mom I have malignant melanoma, but she doesn't care, I'm not bleeding out of my ears. Bummer having a nurse as a mother (that'll be a story for another time). So went out to Benabas Jonesus' cottage over the weekend got part one of the beach bod outa the way, but maybe a bit too much. I'm crispy. Now step two, one that also helps with jogging the bod, guess i'll havta start doing abs and push ups.

I'll end it here.
RJ

p.s.
The flop survived a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment