Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Supermen Lovers.

Wow... it's been a while. Not because of lack of material, just lack of time. Had a one week gig, made some cash. All is good.

So went to the movies theatres for the first time in so long. Watched The Avengers. Pretty cool flick I must say, but there was one problem... I didn't see any of the movies about the super heros in it. Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye are the superheros (just in case you didn't know). So in the days after seeing the flick I watched all the movies leading up to The Avengers and know I know what's going on. But the only thing I noticed is every superhero has some sort of tragic childhood.

Iron Man: Bad relationship with his father.
Captain America: Skinny a** kid with asthma, couldn't go to WWII because of it.
Hulk: Not such a bad one...
Thor: His Dad kicked him off their home planet and took away his power.
Don't know anything about the other two...

Now thinking about it, I can't ever be a superhero. I had a wicked childhood. Such a bummer!

Oh well, at least I'm still living the dream.
RJ


No comments:

Post a Comment