Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Looking Forward, Not Really...

So, I guess before we look ahead we havta take some time to look back. You know what, the past is gone.The first post kinda sums it up. Whats ahead is all that matters. From here on out its nothing but high mileage and hard liquor, with more emphasis on the high mileage and less on hard liquor, lets be serious, we drink beers. Wow, imma alcoholic. Either way it seems like our plan is to head to Winnipeg. So if anyone is in need of a ride out there, please let us know, we got 4 wheels and need a 3rd person. But we also might not head out west for we might try to defend our Limberlost title. Two options... Both would be extremely satisfying. Only time will tell.

Alright so i've been home for 2 or 3 weeks now. I really have no idea, time is just a blur. On the bright side I have found 4 things to keep me busy while I wait employment. I noticed I make too many lists on here, it's just my writing style, deal with it! Anyways, being unemployed is weird, can't decide if its great or terrible, I mean I have no cash flow... Super s***y. I'm not in a buying stuff mood anyways.

One of the coolest things about being home though is my little sister, is she ever becoming the jogger! She is so qwik! Has a faster 400m than me. One problem though, she doesn't have a head. So I take pride in giving her big brother advice (cause i'm such a great runner myself, pfft!). The kid is so fast though! I hope she reads this and realizes that she actually is super fast! Little grade nine grils, they have much to learn.

Oh the 4 things:
Ping Pong.
Cooking.
Movie Watching.
Sleeping In.

Another thing I find really exciting DC and I are treated like Kings when we jog with our club CdeB. I mean our last year of high school we ran kinda fast, but I mean these young guys are all gunna out do us by there grade 12 year. Gosh, gotta love where you started growing, I sure wouldn't be here without that group.

Anyways, I'll pull a DC.
Keep it real.

RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment