Sunday, May 06, 2012

Living The Dream.

First week home was wild yo, had people to see places to go, and all that jazz you know?
Second week home was chill, had no thrill, ran up a couple hill.

Now, entering the third week, I am starting to realize that I am living the dream. My currently situation, no job, big bed, unlimited selection of Daniel Steel novels, I have nothing but time to hammer as many miles as my body can handle! It's time to get rolling!

Im serious though when I say unlimited selection of Daniel Steel novels, my mom has been reading these books since she was born it seems! And the Daniel Steel seems to pump one out every week, giving my mom something new to read every week. So I'll break it down, 52 weeks in a year= 52 books in a year, and lets say she has been reading them for 20 years... carry the eight, divide by the square root of negative pi, multiple it by the inverse log of 17... umm 1'040 books. I kid you not, unless she sold them all, they are still here. I have seen the boxes, it worries me that she has so many. I mean do you know how to write a romance novel? I do, well google told me.

Two people meet and become friends, then over time they encounter and overcome obstacles and then start to date. They fall in love and complications occur along the way. Then it is up to the author to decide whether or not they can sort things out or if it's not going to end in "...and they lived happily ever after".

That's it, thats all it takes! I could be a author.

Little bit of topic there, time to get rolling... umm, that pretty well sums it up. Nothing interesting to say, other than DC and my 4 hour sit down discussing summer running plans. It was intense and we really didn't get anything done. TYPICAL.

Stay Golden,
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment