Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Importer/Exporter of Latex.


First I'll start with my life:

I'm not sure if anyone understands yet...
I might be George Costanza.
Gahh! Imma be bald!
A small realization that DC made today.


It'll be...



One month till it starts too.
I'm getting excited.


So across most of Canada last week for 3-4 days we experienced Summer weather. Highs reaching 25 or warmer. Which is unheard of in March. Those 3 days at X were spent outside for nobody went to class. On Thursday we got a blow up pool and bought all the couches outside.We played soccer like it was going outa style. Ran topless like it was summer. I burnt my nose. But all good things must come to an end for it is winter again and a nice layer of snow covers the surface of our praised soccer field.


Sorry, this post doesn't really have a theme, just random thoughts that keep popping into my head, and then I lay them down.


I got kinda sick because my heater turned off after the hot streak we had. So I've been mixing Tylenol, Benadryl, Halls and Vitamin C pills into my Tea. And boy does it ever help. 


And what is the rush to get better? Beer Mile. The best part is I might have a chance to get the W for the guys team. Crazy to think that the smallest guy on the team out drinking and jogging everyone... Time will tell, wish me luck. 


Hopefully though, I dont end up like this guy.


Oh, a good tune I have been listening to fairly often will make it's NPS debut today. I'd say about 1000 of those views are from me.




Enjoy some Seinfeld humour, SM puking and a good tune.
RJ



By the way, AD had a birthday yesterday, the kid is 21. I guess he ain't no kid anymore. Either way, a hopeful for the 2016 Oly Marathon. All the best to him.

Sorry for the big spaces between thoughts, Blogger is being weird tonight.
I try to make them smaller buit they keep getting bigger! ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment