Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Stay Steady On The Path Of Love.

An event is coming that will change the look of our bottom halves forever. Everyones favorite athletic company, well maybe just CdeB's favorite, is releasing new designs for some extremely short shorts. Check 'em out March 15. Site might look fairly ghetto but they might be the most comfortable thing to barely cover my bottom half. (Just click on the words extremely short shorts, it'll take you there)

It's been way too long since I last ran. There is a hole in my heart and blank pages in my log book. These places need to be filled with long luscious miles, hearty tempos, suicidal hills, gruelling track work, fun runs, smelly fartleks (joke), and the odd race. I crave for my legs to become numb, but I dunno when to began that phase of my life again... Time will tell.

More importantly, was at quite a large party on Saturday. The best way to describe it was that there was too many dicks on the dance floor, hopefully it evened out. About the "hopefully" part, there was a dj in the house, I asked him to play that song, he did, nobody laughed. I was thrown out into the ditch where the neighbours found me. Somehow I made it home.

Ever notice peoples hair? I mean everyones is different. What i'm trying to say is: I have a reverse mullet.

Business In The Back,
Party In The Front.
Just like it should be.
RJ. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment