Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wait... What The F*** Is This?

Yeah, this is a blog. What exactly is the purpose of one of these things is... I really don't know. I mean nobody is going to read this thing, other than the few people that I tell to. Then depending if they find it at all funny or a good read they might show one or two more people, but I highly doubt this. Every once and a while I check to see how many people checked out the stick, and where they were from. Manly hits from Canada and a couple from Russia and USA and other places. Wait... Russia?!? Can they even read english... oh well, a view is a view.

But what are they viewing? A blog.

By who? Two Guys, we kinda just started this thing up half way through our story. I'm RJ, the other author is DC. Alright cool. Now you know us.

Whats are story? We just wanna run fast and share our journey as we attempt to reach new peaks, but also share the random times that we encounter as we attempt to such things.

p.s. If you clicked that link you got us another view.

Thanks
RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment