Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pangea

By the looks of it both DC and AP have fallen off the earth, and this would be horrible news because then I would have to do this whole blog thing all by myself, but even worse than that, I would have zero friends. Any who...

I'm taking earth science classes in school, well, actually I'm going to be an earth science major among other things. People always say that one should do what they are passionate about in school, well to come clean here, I wouldn't say that I am a die hard earth science buff, I mean I do love beards and stuff, the perks of having an earth science degree, but it's not my true passion. My true passion is running(please pause, let it soak in, feel it), running fast, running slow, running free. There is just something about it, something so peaceful about it. And of course running fast is always the game plan, but the past lil while hasn't been going as planned per say. I put in the work, run the miles, but everything just isn't clicking.

So, I was sitting in one of my earth science classes the other day, and we were discussing continental drift, how it works, why it happens, will it stop and all that jazz. The thing is we were talking about it as if in our life time we would see south america crash into china. The only problem is, it takes millions of years for such events to occur. This sort of thing doesn't happen over night. So I guess if I must take one thing away from this is, I must be patient, eventually all the work I put in will result in my own Pangea.

everything will click.

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment