Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bad Company

So I am unaware about the peoples knowledge of my roommate situation, so I'll give a brief description, they are under the influence of something 60% of the time. Which isn't a bad thing, I dont mind what so ever. They cook, we all dont clean, until the mountain of garbage finally tumbles due to a misplaced empty can of cola, only after a tragedy such as that a full house clean is done. On the bright side last weekend we all returned to a shinny clean apartment and began to drink beers and become well un-sober people. When for the second time this year we stumble upon a cat outside frozen from the cold. A cute furry little creature whose tail was frozen stiff and was skinnier than me, which was saying something cause that was day 2 of my being sick not eating thing...

So without further ado, I give you our new friend Rowland the kitty. Friend of all, rekindler of all broken relations, and my best buddy.


















From the bad to good company,

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment