Monday, January 07, 2013

Bed Bound

It's a new year and for most it's a fresh start, a replenishing of the systems one would call it, and my cleansing took the form of food poisoning. Everything out! And nothing in. Yes for the last 48 hours I have not consumed any food. I have been this lifeless bag of bones unable to walk more than 15 steps without needing to lie down for about an hour. My life has revolved around falling asleep during movies, drinking little bits of water and taking drugs, and calling my mom telling her I'm dying. But she doesn't care being a nurse and all, she has seen worse. Looking on the bright side though got down to race weight really quick, easily losing at least 5-10 pounds.

This was also my first two days back at school. My life is awesome.

loving life.
rj

No comments:

Post a Comment