Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back in Action.

Alright so finally rolling again, one workout into a life with food again. never actually got a measurement of how much weight was actually lost, but no food was consumed from saturday evening at 6pm till wednesday night at 6pm. Now back to full-ish health and back to full-ish running. Which gives me confidence to talk about the first workout back cause it was pretty sick. We did 5x1km which is a solid workout, and it being my first back I was thinking I'll aim for tempo pace just to be safe. First one I was 15sec behind the pack, and the old people walking are yelling at me.

"Catch up! You can do it!"

Gosh people just don't understand! Back to it though, first one was 3:10. Second 3:08, third 3:06, fourth 3:00. So I'm feeling pretty fresh right now, so I killed it, 2:50. showed them old people up!!!!! This is no proof of fitness, I'm still gunna run slow. Dang kid think positive! Imme be fast! Trust me!

Gunna throw it down...

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment