Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Every Weird Look You Get, I Will Have A Beer Friday.

Alright so yesterday I made a mistake. It was a small mistake, but like all small mistakes, they slowly become big mistakes, if you don't take care of them before that happens. I was in a rush to get to practice as always, so I grabbed a pair of comfy shorts, grabbed a blue shirt cause I wanted to wear blue, then as I left my room, I picked up my Cheerios Singlet. All is well, I'm getting dressed. Shorts, shirt, singlet, shoes, hat... I look down and boom....
I became.... Swedish?

On the bright side on it thou, I'm back at the whole running thing, gearing up for some 1500's and 3000's this spring, throw in a 5km road race, and boom there is an outdoor season. Some long drives, some shorts ones, some stops along the way, some good times thats for sure. Trying to get kinda fit in a short period of time is odd... Im trying to bounce back from a dreadful indoor season so, I'm unsure how to think of that phase... Do I build off of indoors? Do I start fresh? But, it's actually both of those. I am starting fresh, as in I did take a break, and I am slowly getting back into it. But then again, once you do something, you build off of it. Example: You drink six beers in 2 hours. you are buzzed. Yeah, runners are light weights. Every hour after that you have 1 beer... actually I don't know where this is going... St Patty's Day is fast approaching and all thats on my mind is green beer and green men and green ladies and little green men and pots of gold. I'm Irish not swedish... haha.

Getting back on track, a better example is building a house. once the frame is built, you dont need to build the frame again. Okay... this is not going well, I'm just going to stop.

Made a Harlem Shake video like a month after they were popular. Che-che-che-check it oooout!



well... this was kinda embarrassing.
as Durr would say, keep it real.
rj 

p.s. SWPCM I got 19 weird looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment