Friday, March 22, 2013

Easy as Pie

   With the absence of our humble co-founder I have called upon another member of Benny and the Jets for some material and he didn't disappoint. Although, he will always be the baby in our eyes, at least now hopefully with the help of 100 mile weeks he won't feel like one anymore. So without further ado, I give you the man that can only last 4min, the dude who can eat food, the baby, the SWPCM.

          Ah yes, 1st year university is starting to wrap up, and my days of racing as an adorable little rookie are over. It’s a very bittersweet feeling, considering I’ll no longer be known as the baby of the squad, and at the same time it’s a wake up call to get my act together and start running well like I did back in the glory days in high school. How might I do this? Well its simple, three steps that must be accomplished during the summer. 1, get the mileage up, 2, don’t get injured, and 3, get my name heard to the public. The third step might sound quite questionable, however I must assure it’s just as important as the other two steps, it just has absolutely nothing to do with running. How might I get my name heard to the public you might ask, well its simple, become slice champion at a local pizzeria. All I have to do is eat the most slices in 40 minutes by the end of 2013. I may not be the fastest, but I can eat the most (with the exception of Durr). I’m going to walk in wearing short shorts and no shirt after a nice long run, and then I’ll ask for 7 slices, hopefully the no shirt, no shoes, no service policy is non-existent there.

Best regards,
SWPCM

No comments:

Post a Comment