Thursday, March 28, 2013

Challenge accepted

This is a post concerning the return of our founder and savior's challenge at the greasy pemby pizzeria, and it is to be read in the voice of Randy Macho Man Savage (click the link for an exact example)

You think you can beat me with your big pizza talk about your big pizza slices after your big run? Well you've got another thing coming, AP munching man savage here takes any eating challenge and crushed it between his jaws and this one is like no other, oh no. I'm ready for your so called mouth, throat esophagus and stomach havoc wreaking cheese on cheese grease on grease pizza, because frankly, I eat that for breakfast. I've already got the experience of a large greasy pizza, a double mcgangbang and a double irving bigstop hungry man meal under my belt, or should i say 3 inches above it so I dare yuse to show up at the greasy pemb pizza joint. I'll be there and ready to munch.


-AP. The munching man savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment