Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can You Smell That Smell?

Anybody that knows me personally know that I am not the biggest fan of soap and products that deal with keeping someone clean. I have my reasons, I'm not crazy or anything, I do not believe that the government puts cameras and microphones in shampoo bottles. And it's not as if I do not clean myself! I do. Alright, my reasons, shampoo makes my hair look weird, body wash just gets washed off. Being 100% honest there was a time where soap was just not part of my life, but now, now it is. It's on a pretty strict schedule and the soaps used are carefully picked out. Herbal Essence shampoo and goat milk soap.

Now to what I really wanna talk about is choosing your smell. It's a tough thing to do. I spent like 30 minutes today trying to pick a new deodorant, I've used the same kind for about 18 months so I figured it is time to switch it up. But when choosing a smell you always want the smell to encompass your lifestyle, personality, your youness. I wanted something a tad stronger than the last stuff, maybe meaning I got intense or something. Either way, I got a new scent.

I guess some running news would be nice, did a pretty fun workout on saturday. Might be the first time I have ever talked workouts on here, might be a workout wednesday kinda thing happening. Either way, 6x1mile-400m rest on the track. last 2 in spikes. They started at 5:00, probs the hardest one to be honest ran the first lap in 78, really had to work the last 800m. Then they went 4:52, 4:56, 4:52, 4:53. And as always the last one is balls out. Too bad it was windy, I think I could have broke my mile pb of 4:40 set last year in a 5x1mile repeats, ran 4:43. So it seems like I am kinda fit hopefully it all comes together this weekend. AUS on saturday.

X gunna give it to ya!

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment