Wednesday, September 05, 2012

We Dont Do Mileage For the Sake of Mileage, But We Do Do Mileage.

Alright, I'll start from the begininning. Way too many early mornings and long car drives. But in the end, I ended up where I wanted to be. STFX. Some highlights of the adventure, climbed a mountain with my feet. the whole hotel thought I was crazy when I was asking where the trail was to go up to the top. Power hiked a solid portion that was un-run able. At this point of my running career thou I must say I'm not ready to tackle Leadville yet. Slowly working on it, but might havta spend a couple more years above sea level.

Speaking of sea level thou, I'm here now, I can smell the ocean and everyone can smell me. Both good and bad smells depending what time you catch me. What I'm saying is that training camp is in full swing, the boys are looking good, and the doubles are, well... they suck. I havent sleep much do to the amount of alcohol that has been consumed. The past week, has been a large binge. One of the biggest. I'm not positive but I might have drank my body weight...

Drink up me hardy's yo ho.

rj

p.s.

Running Stuff: basically, running doubles everyday. hoping for the mileage to be over 100km, then when s*** gets serious hopefully can run that amount plus more. But I mean the ideal situation would be to not go to school and train like a boss. lets be real though, stay in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment