Friday, August 24, 2012

One More Time, I Gonna Celebrate.

Last night with my partner in crime. Last night I see him till the end of time. Gonna celebrate, he may be broken and frail, but that ain't stopping tonight. We going out, out on the town, dont know when I'm gunna be back home, most likely past curfew, most likely gonna get in s*** by the folks, oh well, I'll respond will "durr". They will know what that means, they will also see the sad expression on my face, the tears in my eyes, but they wont see the fear, nope no way. You know why? Cause there is a little bitta durr in everyone.

The voyage will commence early sunday morning and we head south east to the White Mountains. I'll pick up a tad of altitude training while i'm there, 4000feet or something. I'm curious to see what affects it has on my body, too bad I'm only there for a day. Either way, should be a fantastic time. 

I'll let you know how it go.
Hey Cam grow the fro.

rj
sorry... needed a rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment