Friday, August 17, 2012

I brought a megaphone, To use inside your home.

The street I live on was fantastic growing up, there were always kids older than me that I would look up too, I also wanted to be just like these older kids too. I'd see them playing basket ball or road hockey and that stuff, so naturally me and my friends grow up playing basket ball and road hockey. So i'm bringing this up cause the other day I seen two young guys going out for a jog, these kids were no older than 12. Thinking about it, did these kids see me and decide that they wanted to be like me? I mean do the little kids on the street look up to me? Would be pretty freaking cool. But I truly do not wish these career choice upon anyone, (does that em make sense?) running sucks! Its freaking hard. So many ups and downs. But I love it! I love pushing my body to its limits, finding my breaking point. Little off topic here... What I'm trying to say, if you kids were truly inspired by me, please go after it! Running is very good for the body and the mind. Its a lot of work but its so worth it in the end. But how can I say such things.. I havent yet made it too the end. Speaking of not at the end, I'll talk about the start. The start of XC season is very soon. To make it better, I retired from work! Got a week off then off to the real maine for some relaxation and solid training. Then the next stop after that is X.

LETS GO
LETS GO
LETS GO

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment