Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First I limp to the side like my leg was broken, Shakin' and twicthin' kinda like I was smokin'

Three things on tap for today, Chest Flow, Evan Jager and One Direction. I dont really know how to make this 3 topics blend well, but I'll try. Here we go. Imma start with swag. I know it's not on the list but its kinda a link between these 3 topics.















Now thats a picture of Evan Jager. And he has swag. So I'm kinda hoping that most of the readers are runners and can understand some of the runner slag, but I'll try to dumb it down for the non-runner readers. He has hair, lots of it to be exact. most of it is on his head. I think he shaves he legs (pretty bada**). This dude might be one of my favorite runners born in 1989. Now the explantation of why I am talking about him.

Number One: Hair
Number Two: White
Number Three: Steeplechase
Number Four: His Swag, the guy has the biggest bounce and shoulder shrug mid run.

Now speaking of his swag it looks like he doesn't have hair on his chest. Maybe he shaves that too. Either way, I have have chest flow. I do admit that it gets shaved or trimmed every once and a while but currently its pretty lengthy. Now heres my problem its summer, it's hot, and the bugs are out. Now I don't think I have ran in a shirt in about 4 months due to the heat, it doesn't help to much its hot out. And with the heat comes the sweat. So...

Heat + Hairy Chest + Bugs = Sweaty Chest Full Of Dead Bugs.

Its actually a fantastic feeling! Actually I'm lying it sucks, its gross.

Now finally the 3rd topic, The Olympics. Canada did extremely well bringing home 18 medals. More importantly we had all 3 marathoners cross the finish line unlike the USA. Congrats guys! Atta be CoolsaetGillis, and Wykes. . 

from right to left: rando guy, Wykes, Coolsaet, Gillis, Cam MF Levins.
They look so pumped! It must be cause they just seen ONE DIRECTION at the closing ceremonies or they are just really drunk. The second option seems more true. Either way Olympics are over.

Like MC Hammer On Crack!

rj


No comments:

Post a Comment