Monday, September 17, 2012

So You're Running In a Best of Three.

I've been think for the past couple days what I wanna write about today, I've thought about doing another race recap, but the race didn't go so hot, and I've thought sharing the story of the night after the race, but its long and kinda boring.

Basically ran okay, got really drunk and ate pizza. End of story.

What came up next on my list of things to write about, was our (DC and RJ) first internet creation. A little site called MY LIFE IS RUN. Yeah, a spin off of MLIA, but for the runner instead of the average person. The site got really big in 3 weeks, but then slowly kinda died off. I guess people lost interest or advertising wasn't good enough. I dunno...

Either way without further ado, I give you my favorite posts from MLIR.  

Today I ran past some children playing in the snow. One asked, "aren't you cold?" Before I could answer, the other one said "no, because he is running faster than the air". I don't know what that means, but I guess I can run faster than air. MLIR
My self-worth is directly proportional to contents of my weekly log. MLIR.
My boyfriend broke up with me, so i walked out my door and just ran. Didn't even bring my watch. After I could smile again.
I ditched a party to go troll on Letsrun. MLIR.
Today as i was running someone yelled "run forest run!". i stopped looked him right in the eye and said, "i may not be a smart man, but at least i know what love is." MLIR
"I work through pain."-Batman I didn't know Batman's job was running cross country. MLIR
The other day I got kicked off my school's track team. I dropped out of school, moved to a cabin in the woods and started growing a beard, all so that I could run a 4 minute mile. MLIR
The thing that strokes my legs the most is a foam roller....MLIR
A side note for you, all these stories are actually true.
Thats all folks,

rj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment