Friday, April 20, 2012

Better Worry If You're Not Worried

You never have to start worrying until you stop worrying. These are the words of the day my friends, and they apply to all aspects of performance - racing, exam preparation, when there's not enough time to grow a proper race beard - you get the idea. The very idea that I am blogging amidst acceptable academic standard-threatening exams causes me to worry. Which is a good thing... I think.

On the note of studying, I came up with a cool idea. It's like physics, only better. I call it... "The Fundamental Knowledge Osmosis and Physical Factual Absorption Theorem". The proportion of knowledge that seeps out of your books and into your head is directly proportional to the distance the book is away from your pillow when you go to sleep at night. I know all about Freudian psychology but I've never cracked the text. Good thing I don't have an exam on that...

Ok, my break is over, time to get back at 'er. Big shout out to the main man Wykes, crazy finish photo from Rotterdam below. Also, Rob Watson setting a huge pb in a painful finish.


DC

No comments:

Post a Comment