Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Sun Always Comes Up And The Birds Will Always Chirp.

Well, Imma go MIA for a couple days, maybe like 13 or 14. Gotta get studying for finals, should be fun... Actually not at all, any little idea that pops into my head turns into at least 30 minutes of wasting time. What I would do for a motivation pill is beyond comprehension. But, I'm not going to bore you with talk about studying.

I wish I could spare every detail of the last 4 days of my life, pretty much the most fun I have ever had. Two big drinking nights back to back, all I talk about is drinking, couple amazing jogs and well... maybe a amazing gal. First night drinking, last class bash, and yes it was on a tuesday, and yes more than half of campus was drinking. It's soo cool when that happens you feel like you belong everywhere cause everyone shares one thing in common with you. That one thing.... RAGE. Day 2 in the pre exam binge was Athlete Banquet, kinda long, but so wicked! All the athletes are such great people, when we all get together its always a blast, starts off as the XC team hanging around our own kind but slowly as we all get more into the brews and spirits or whatever you be drinking we become a huge family! X is truly 13 sports 1 team. I love it here!

Was kinda drunk.

Something our coach has said a couple times this year: "If you can be a man at night, you better be a man in the morning."

Luckily practice was in the afternoon both days.

Jogging though this week has been a blast, this year has been nicknamed the Year of the Trails. Been running for a almost 2 months now and still havent touched pavement. Yesterday, suppose to be an off/easy day, myself and AD went out for what we thought would be an easy 40min, we ended up gone for 100 minutes. Found some wicked trails, huge climbs, fast downhills, and some views that would take your breathe away! I'm serious, I'm going to bring a camera out here at take some pictures one day. Free facebook cover photos for all!

Now finally the part everyone wants to hear about... I dunno where to start. Amazing. OH S***. She just knocked.

Enjoy,
RJ

Oh, best be cheering for Rob Watson tomorrow as he attempts to make the Canadian Olympic team. This guy is a beast! Have watched him race a couple times, Ballsy as f***! Onward to Rotterdam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment