Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You Can't Trust The System, Man!

Never thought I'd post this one, but I'm not saving it for a rainy day. Yes, it's Part 1 of my List of Dirty Secrets and Things I Think About While Running.

1. Every time I run past road kill, I just gotta hold my breath. I'm convinced that the disease brewing inside the dead animal could somehow infect me if I breath it in.

2. At every culvert that I pass, I wonder to myself whether I fit inside it, which inevitably leads to wondering if I could live in it for several days if I needed to hide from the police. But what if the cops had dogs to sniff you out? I'd stuff each end with road kill.

3. It's possible that I speed up a tiny amount when I run past someone on the street.

4. I feel bad doing a workout on the track when the guy in the wheelchair is there...


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment