Sunday, July 08, 2012

Cheap Zoo

Today was a kinda interesting day. Not any less exciting than a normal day, if anything, more exciting. The details are the most important part.

1. Ker. Or as normal people say car.

2. Parents Debit card. Free money for life!

Pretty much all you need for a good time. Once in possession of said items, the next thought was... What am I to do with all these items. Could do anything. I could be writing this from a plane over China right now. I'm not. But I could be.

Now for what I actually did. Firstly filled the ker up with gas. It aint cheap either, $1.20 per litre. Thats crazy! I remember when gas was 80 cents! Aww... The good ol'days. Moving on. once the tank was filled my mission started. It was to go fast. Go fast and not get caught. Yeah, thats right, I was driving 10 over the speed limit. Ended up at the Cheap Zoo.

Looked at all the Lizards and snakes, the rabbits and ferrets, then finally ended up at the fish! Oh boy oh boy, I love looking at the fish in the Cheap Zoo. I was later informed that I was not at a Cheap Zoo, that it was a pet store. And that the animals were all for sale! Great news!

Three new family members were brought back to the rj residence. Fred, Pip and Bee. 3 beautiful gold fish.

What all this hasta do with running... dunno. Just a exciting part of my life.

rj

1 comment:

  1. Great blog man! I was directed here by a reference from that Joneses once a skier dude. I am the fifth member of the fab four from the old black and gold if you catch my drift.-the one who always talked hardcore, but never laid it down when it counted. Hope you are having a good time at the farm and I hope to join you for a run or a road bike soon.

    ReplyDelete