Sunday, March 15, 2015

Don't Forget Folks, That's What You Get Folks....

     I usually am not one who cannot make up his mind, but for the last couple months, I have been quite torn. I signed up for the Ottawa Race Weekend 10km this year, moving up from the 5km which I ran last two years. Both times just ran for fun, nothing serious. This year some of the guys decided to buck up and sign up too. So I have been sitting in my room staring at my wall trying to decided whether or not to go after it or slowly build through the summer. After careful consideration, I have decided to have a crack at it. Training will be pretty simple, but hopefully it will go well. It should be a fast race and hopefully I can get a PB out of it. Now just have to decide what singlet to wear... Decisions, decisions...

     In other news, the little town I currently reside in is a big fan of winter, it seems each day we get another foot of the fluffy white stuff. The snow doesn't usually angry me to much, but running on the same 4 roads every day has taken a toll on me mentally, and the worst part is, last week we got a glimmer of hope as it was warm enough to strip down to shorts. What makes this even worse is the fact that I care enough about the damn weather to rant about it on the internet! Absolutely pathetic.

     Thanks for listening, now if you let me finish, 


... For Playing Whoopee. 

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment