Monday, December 02, 2013

Rolling Around Again.

Typical Day on the Exam Break.

9:00am Alarm: f*** that.
9:10 Snooze: Kay fine, lets do some work... Letsrun...Flotrack...Trackie...
10:30: lets go run. practice isn't till 11, but what if I forgot how to tie my shoes.
11:00: Run, preferably anywhere but on the roads, but hey.
12:30: Run over, sitting in the switchroom thinking of ways to take up more time, okay yeah sure, lets hit the gym, oh wait, I don't go to the gym.
1:00: Home for lunch, making the same sandwiches I have been making all year.
1:30: study.
2:00: actually start studying.
4:30: should I go for another run? totally!
5:00: supper with the boys, and countless arguing over anything to not go back to work.
8:00: study.
8:30: actually start studying.
9:30: maybe I should go for another run...

But in all seriousness I got fat, triples might help. Maybe. Some jokers on the team said they were gunna roll me down a hill. Race ya!

I heard somewhere that some short guy wanted to be in the NBA so he had to learn how to dunk. He started doing calf raises in the shower. I don't want to be in the NBA, but I am doing calf raises in the shower. Sorry for that image! How gross is that? Picturing a 145 pound fat runner in the shower!

f*** I got some self image problems.

rj

No comments:

Post a Comment