Monday, June 03, 2013

Got A Map?

I was pondering a life event to type about, cause I have been rather absent, I have came up quite empty, but at the same time very full. Full of knowledge, full of mileage, but not recently I have been "drunk and fat" (Rob Waston). Full of life time mileage, my log book finally hit 10'000km, a pretty big milestone in my books. Still working towards when I will start tallying my running in miles though. Back to lifetime mileage. I am sure no Halie Geb running 10km to school every day, but I wish, that would have been quite beneficial looking back on it. I'm talking the little things, like in the winter time go sliding and dragging my sled back up the hill over and over and over again. I'm curious if that has anything to do with me being a good hill runner, and a good bad conditions runner...

It's kind of a weird thought, maybe there is no truth to it, but maybe, just maybe, it helped.

So, enough of the serious stuff, ran a race, called it a season opener and closer. took a week, got drunk, got a map. And found our final destination on foot 3 hours later.

But, le grind begins today.

rj

try this on for size

No comments:

Post a Comment