Sunday, May 26, 2013

A short accident

So I was out running today, you know doing the typical Sunday long run in my newly acquired SOARK shorts, tiger striped, top of the line, ridiculousness over 9000. When I noticed that almost every car that drove by me took their eyes off the road and just stared at me. At first I found it pretty funny, but after a while i started getting concerned i mean what if one of them hits a banana peel when they're not looking and swerves off the road and get's in an accident, I mean if they're not looking at the road that is a definite   possibility! So to solve this problem I decided I wasn't going to look at the drivers as I saw them going by, by not looking at them they're both looking at me and not looking and me at the same time, which is better than all of them looking at me for sure. Even tho that application of schrodinger's cat is totally missused it helps me sleep at night so whatever.

 Anyway the last 2 weeks have been pretty postless on NPS so i'm hoping one of the other boys will live an experience worth posting sometime soon, however even tho they've been pretty postless I've been running some fast times in that time, I ran a 9:09 in the 3000 dropping a whole 20 seconds off my pb in one race(with a head cold at that) and a 4:17 in the 1500 dropping like 4 seconds off that time so the season is looking pretty good. There's east regionals next week and i'm hoping to qual for ofsaa and sub 9 in the 3k but we'll see how it goes

Anyways speaking of experiences worth posting, today i was running through some bush and saw a porcupine in a tree so i decided i'd make a practical use of my shirt and lay it on the ground like a blanket and sit on it for nearly and hour staring at said porcupine in the tree, the porcupine finished by attempting to climb higher but fell out of the tree, so i thought that was pretty funny.

Anyways until next time!

-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment