Friday, October 31, 2014

Guessing Game.

    "hey, what are you being for halloween?"

     "I'm a guy wearing a t-shirt with a pumpkin on it." 


     Pretty eventful couple of weeks, we finally booked our tickets to the rock with a pretty stellar set of results at our conference champs. I would say I ran decent, but I don't think I did. I mean, I ran the perfect race to obtain a medal, but I didn't run to win. It's over now, can't change anything. But it is nice to have a 10km in the legs, especially on a tough course. Is it ever going to be nice to get on a grass course in awful conditions. 

     So just for fun, I am going to post my personal predictions depending on certain conditions:

 Option 1. Temperature 4 degrees, 2 feet of snow on ground, 50km/hr winds, thunderstorm occurring, each step legs sink 2 feet into snow and 6inches into mud, with 7mm spikes on.

prediction: 35:23 good for 8th place. 

Option 2. Temperature 11 degrees, has rained heavily for passed week, girls run before, anywhere from 1-3 feet of mud, slight wind, huge rainfall occurring, with 9mm spikes on.

prediction: 34:14 good for 11th place. "his mother was a mudder, and his father was a mudder"

if you don't get the quote get outa here!

Option 3.  Temperature  9 degrees, 30 km/h winds, rained on and off all week, slight rain, low areas of the course a lil muddy, with 7mm spikes in. aka normal NFL conditions.

Prediction: 31:54 good for 25th.

     Hey, do I know what I'm talking about? Naww I haven't raced ya'll since last november, I don't even know if I'm in good shape, guess I'll find out. But seriously, running is all about having fun. Just give it your all, and get a mullet.

get the cut, get the confidence.

rj.

p.s. stop by after the race, there is a slight chance we might be trashing a hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment