Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stoned and Starving.

I wanna run. I wanna run so bad.

but i can't.


     I don't know what is more depressing, when my knee first decided to f*** off, or 5 months later when it still doesn't want to function. I can't decide weather to cry and quit, or cry and keep pushing for a result where at this point i don't believe is possible. Im entering a dark place and really do not like where it is going. This is a situation that is new to me and i have no idea how to handle it, i am running out of time.

     June, July, August, September, October. That is all i got. Seems like a lot, but when i had 3 months that should have been added to that. it is loosing a quarter of a year. at this point it seems like i might loose june as well... I can't do this... I'm not gunna make it.

I have to make it work, I have to do something...
gahh!!!! what is wrong with me!

rj.


No comments:

Post a Comment